Guided Tours of the Museum are open to the public starting August 1st. Please note there are only 2 tickets available per tour. Reservations can only be made online. You may register up to 24 hours in advance of the scheduled tour.
Please note that each household must register separately, for contact tracing purposes, even if you're coming for the same tour.
On this guided tour, a docent will lead you through the first and second floors of the Museum where you'll learn about the rich history of the Museum that was once a part of the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair! Learn about the finest of Indiana paintings, such as artwork by the Hoosier Group, Brown County Art Colony, and more! Surround yourself with ornate American antique furniture and discover unique ceramic pieces and sculptures along your journey.
Please bring your emailed confirmation of your reservation to show to upon arrival. Check in will take place outside by the main entrance.
The first and second floors of the Museum are accessible to all visitors. There is a ramp outside for wheelchair accessibility, and an elevator inside so that everyone can easily get to the second floor.
Things We Are Doing for COVID-19:
- Museum entry (dates and times) will be limited.
- We will be limiting the number of guests at any given time.
- We will be requiring all visitors, staff, and volunteers to wear masks.
- We will be honoring 6-feet social distancing.
- We ask that all visitors leave any extra belongings in their vehicles.
- Staff and volunteers will have health screenings upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the Museum.
- A strict cleaning and disinfecting schedule will be followed before and after each tour.
- Routine and timely cleaning of the restrooms will be performed.
- If you are feeling sick we ask that you stay home and follow-up with your health care provider. Anyone feeling sick will not be allowed inside the Museum.
We thank you for your understanding as we adapt and change to follow the guidelines of the CDC, OSHA, state, and local officials' guidelines.
Click on the button to view the specific month's tour dates and times!