SATURDAY, NOV. 28
SATURDAY, DEC. 5
SATURDAY, DEC. 12
SATURDAY, DEC. 19
SATURDAY, DEC. 26
Hours and Admission for Holiday Tours:
Saturday: 1 - 4 PM, $10
Tickets are half price for ages 5 - 17. Ages under 5 free.
PLEASE NOTE: **Holiday Tours are self-guided and are 45 minutes long. A maximum of 6 people will be allowed for each tour, which start on the hour.**
THINGS WE ARE DOING FOR COVID-19:
- Museum entry (dates and times) are limited.
- We have limited the number of guests in the Museum at any given time.
- We require that all visitors, staff, and volunteers wear masks.
- We are honoring 6-feet social distancing.
- Staff and volunteers are given health screenings before each work shift.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the Museum.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting of restrooms and commonly touched surfaces are performed.
- If anyone is feeling sick we ask that they stay home and follow-up with their health care provider. Anyone feeling sick will not be allowed inside the Museum.
TOUR UPDATES & CHECK-IN
- Reservations can only be made online at this time.
- Please provide the names and phone numbers of guests not living in the same household for contact tracing purposes when purchasing tickets.
- For your convenience, you can check-in to the Museum from the comfort of your vehicle by calling (765) 742-6449 upon your arrival. We'll give you a return call when we're ready for your tour—otherwise, check-in at the ticket booth located outdoors at the main entrance.
- We ask that all visitors leave their belongings in their vehicles. Coats will need to be carried with you during your tour.
New! Toffee Sale
Make 2020 a little sweeter with some delicious toffee! We're selling classic English Toffee finished with pecan pieces, a layer of Jane's special chocolate blend, and even more pecans. This delicate layering starts with a crunch and ends melting in your mouth.
Buy a box of handmade toffee for a loved one, or buy two boxes. One for them, and one for you!