These guided tours are for Museum Members only. Members will have free admission through the month of July. Please note there are only 2 members/guests allowed per tour. Reservations can only be made online. You may register up to 24 hours in advance of the scheduled tour.
Those Members who have received guest passes with their membership may use them if they'd like to bring an additional guest with them on the tour. Please note that each household must register separately, for contact tracing purposes, even if you're coming for the same tour. Guests must add who they are coming with in the "comments" section of their registration. Tours are limited to only 2 guests per tour.
On this guided tour, a docent will lead you through the first and second floors of the Museum where you'll learn about the rich history of the Museum that was once a part of the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair! Learn about the finest of Indiana paintings, such as artwork by the Hoosier Group, Brown County Art Colony, and more! Surround yourself with ornate American antique furniture and discover unique ceramic pieces and sculptures along your journey.
Please bring your membership card and a confirmation of your reservation to show to upon arrival.
The first and second floors of the Museum are accessible to all visitors. There is a ramp outside for wheelchair accessibility, and an elevator inside so that everyone can easily get to the second floor.
Things We Are Doing for COVID-19:
- Museum entry (dates and times) will be limited.
- We will be limiting the number of guests at any given time.
- We will be requiring all visitors, staff, and volunteers to wear masks.
- We will be honoring 6-feet social distancing.
- We ask that all visitors leave any extra belongings in their cars.
- Staff and volunteers will have health screenings upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the Museum.
- A strict cleaning and disinfecting schedule will be followed before and after each tour.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected after each use. We suggest to use the restroom prior to their visit to the Haan Museum.
- If you are feeling sick we ask that you stay home and follow-up with your health care provider. Anyone feeling sick will not be allowed inside the Museum.
We thank you for your understanding as we adapt and change to follow the guidelines of the CDC, OSHA, state, and local officials' guidelines.
Not a Museum Member? Become one today!
FRIDAY, JULY 17
SATURDAY, JULY 18
FRIDAY, JULY 24
SATURDAY, JULY 25
FRIDAY, JULY 31