Click on the button to view the specific month's tour dates and times!
Self-Guided Tours of the Museum are open to the public starting January 9th.
On this self-guided tour, you can explore the Haan Museum of Indiana Art with a virtual map, or you can follow along with displayed didactics. You'll learn about the rich history of the Museum that was once a part of the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair! View the finest of Indiana paintings, such as artwork by the Hoosier Group, Brown County Art Colony, and more! Surround yourself with ornate American antique furniture and discover unique ceramic pieces and sculptures along your journey.
The first and second floors of the Museum are accessible to all visitors. There is a ramp outside for wheelchair accessibility, and an elevator inside so that everyone can easily get to the second floor.
Please read before purchasing tour tickets!
- All staff, volunteers and visitors are *required* to wear masks.
- Tours have a maximum capacity of 6 people per tour.
- Tours are 45 minutes long and start on the hour.
- Reservations can only be made online at this time.
- You may register up to 24 hours in advance of the scheduled tour. No changes can be made within 24 hours of your scheduled tour.
- Each household must register separately, for tracing purposes, even if you’re coming for the same tour.
- Please wait in your vehicle with confirmation of your purchase (printed or on your phone) and call the Museum first (at 765-742-6449) before entering the building when you arrive for your tour. Otherwise, please wait at the main entrance.
- We ask that all visitors leave any extra belongings in their vehicles. Coats will need to be carried during the tour.